Frame Arms Girl Gourai-Kai Ver. 2
The original Frame Arms Girl Gourai is getting some major updates in the Gourai-Kai Ver. 2 kit! This model kit’s flexibility and expandability has been massively improved in this new version of the popular Frame Arms Girl. Like the original Gourai, Gourai-Kai Ver. 2’s design is based on the original mech by Takayuki Yanase with a character design by Fumikane Shimada.
- The flexibility of the model's thighs and skirt has been drastically improved.
- A pull-out joint inside the shoe parts allows you to adjust the angle of the model's shins.
- Gourai's thigh armor can slide up and down, improving her range of movement.
- The model comes with three distinct tampo-printed face parts made with a new mold.
- The model can be displayed as either Gourai or Gourai-Kai.
- In addition to the default chest armor, the model includes large and medium-sized armor for Gourai-Kai, and large and medium-sized armor for Gourai.
- The model includes five sets of updated PVC hand parts with ball joints.
- The model comes with parts for the head and chest equipped with 3mm openings, connectors, and extensions.
- The base of the back cannon can slide, allowing you to display it on the left or right.
- The caterpillars have details based on the Type 10 battle tank.
- The model comes with a knife and holder with a 3mm joint.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The PVC hands are compatible with existing weapons from the MSG and Frame Arms series.
- The 3mm connectors on the arms and feet are compatible with gear from the MSG and Frame Arms series.
(This item is a reproduction.)