A special edition of 'figma Link: Twilight Princess ver.' featuring various additional items!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· He comes with three face plates including a strong-willed and confident expression, a powerful shouting expression as well as an expression with clenched teeth.
· The Master Sword and Hylian Shield are both included.
· The shield can also be displayed carried on his back, just like in the game.
· The DX Edition includes the Ordon Sword, Hero's Bow and Arrow, Ball and Chain, Hawkeye and the Clawshot.
· The Clawshot comes with both an open and closed claw which can be interchanged to recreate different poses.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Estimated Release Date for USA: July 2017
this toy is such high quality.and it has so many details you also get the ball and chain arrow ordon sword master sword hylian shield .Buy it it's worth it . it also adds to a great collection if your a fan.
In the past I've only bought McFarlane and NECA figures, but I am happy to say I am definitely a Figma fan now. This Link figure is not only a great rendition of the character from TP, it's also amazingly articulated and very heavy on detail. The gold chainmail underneath his tunic is sculpted and painted faithfully, and the paintwork on his various buckles, jewelry and accessories is incredible. The included stand is perfect for getting him into some action shots, and the figure is not frail. I never felt like I was going to break it while posing, and that's definitely a plus in my book. Great for Zelda fans and anyone looking for a quality figure to relive some nostalgia with