The beginning of a series of CB Armor variations! First is the anti-aircraft type Dougram!
From "Fang of the Sun Dougram" comes the first in a plastic model series of Combat Armor variations based on the illustrations of Kunio Okawara, The Dougram Anti-Aircraft Turbopack Mounted Type. This version of the Dougram features a low-visibility paintjob, paying homage to the model features on ""Dual Magazine No. 2"".
· This model kit makes use of snap-fit connections, glue is not required for assembly.
· Each joint makes use of a poly-cap, allowing for smooth and easy posing of the finished product.
· The cockpit features translucent parts and a painted frame. Three versions are included, an openable/closeable cockpit as well as unmoving opened and closed cockpits.
· A Turbopack, Linear Cannon and Missle Pod are included
· The various markings of the armor are included as water-application decals.
· The kit was designed in cooperation with mechanical designer Takahiro Yamada.